LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

drsubhash (CMO)     26 November 2017

Disputed right of way through community services land in mcd

i live at 265, village jood bagh Kotla mubarak pur new delhi 110003 which is an urbanised village whose exact lay out plan of the roads and galis is not clear and is kept as secret with south delhi municipal corporation. the northern front of my property was an open space which is gradually encroached by neighbours and is reduced to a mere passage or gali and is still under danger of encroachment. Many complaints were lodged with SDMC along with request to declare the remaining piece of land as street lying vested with SDMC  under section 316 of DMC act but SDMC has refused to do so due to fact that the piece of land in the form of street that bears MCD sewerage and jal board line is actually community utility land and only community utility services can be built on such land whereas many private commercial buildings are already built on that land. How I can secure my right of way to my house under which law I should file a case with the minimum visits to the court and against whom............

Learning

2 Replies

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 November 2017

You have to claim easementary right over passage by filing a Civil Suit. 

Draft petition/legal notice will be prepared by me on payment of my professional nominal fees, you may approach me with copies of  further details. 

drsubhash (CMO)     27 November 2017

thanks for reply but i live in delhi and u are far away...what would be duration of the case and what will be the probable total expenses in the case pl guide

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register