Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kamlesh chouhan (acctt)     12 September 2014

Dismissal of bail application may be resulted in conviction

Dear learned lawyers/person

My relative is accused in a criminal case under section 376 gang rape case which is falsely implicated on him because of  he is eye witness and fir lodger in a section 307 and other sections.

my relative was going with a person to whom the attempt of killing by 9 person happened and the person injured very seriously. relative lodged fir against 7 named and to unnamed person.  Persons was the parents of the girl to whom the injured person was in love with.  7 persons arrested by the police and got bail after 3 months of under custody

in between after a month a FIR had been lodged  by that girl that she is gangraped by 9 persons at several places.  She stated about my relative that both of the two rapped her 2-3 times daily in 5 days before the attempt of killing happened and my relative also raped her after incidence of attempt to killing for four days.

there are many evidence available in this case in favour of my relative.  she admitted her love letters in her cross examination.  she has written some good words about my relative as she is god to him and no one helped like he helped but she denied about these four five letters. there is a recording of her talk to my relative and her wife but she denied in the court.

case is so long and while seeing prima faci seems to be vary henious but when some general person  goes into the evidence available it proves totally false.

The bail application is Dismissed by the High court Jaipur.  The honourable judge dismissed the application reading only the examination in chief and didnt gone through the cross examination.

MY QUESTIONS TO ALL LEARNED LAWERS THAT AFTER DISMISSAL OF BAIL APPLICATION, THERE ARE POSSIBILITY OF CONVICTION BY SESSION JUDGE AS THE EVIDENCE ARE FULL PROOF PROVES THE MATTER FALSE.  SOME PERSONS ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS.

IF SOMEONE WANTS TO GO THROUGH THIS CASE ONLY FOR STUDY I CAN SEND HIM ALL AVAILABLE MATERIAL TO HIM.  

THANKS IF YOU ADVICE 

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register