Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Krishan Agarwal Advocate (Lawyer)     02 September 2015

Dirtiest htc india pvt. ltd mobile company in india

To,
    HTC INDIA PVT LTD, G 4 BPTP Park Centre Sector -30 Near NH-8,
   Gurgaon Haryana 122001. Telephone Number-0124-4129800.

LEGAL NOTICE OF 
DAMAGES in CPC BEFORE CIVIL COURT OF MUZAFFARNAGAR.
+
DISTRICT CONSUMER COURT OF LAW MUZAFFARNAGAR

DISTRICT CRIMINAL COURT OF LAW MUZAFFARNAGAR

DEAR HTC INDIA,

1.  That I am Mr. KK Agarwal Advocate a practicing lawyer in India have heard about HTC online but never used any handset till before 14-Aug-2015 as in Indian Market many good quality brands are available for it. That as I believed in good quality and something different style I go for the HTC Desire VC Cdma handset and purchased on dated 15-Aug-2015 on independence-day of India from the famous market and good shopkeeper of my city where I am living. That this handset on the 16-Aug-2015 stopped working due to the malfunctioning of the Android 4.0 get corrupted when I put on charged on AC and halted on HTC logo. That after that I wrote several Email to the HTC India but there customer Representative told me to visit any service center in India.  That as I live in the City Muzaffarnagar in State Uttar Pardesh in INDIA I visited today on dated 18-Aug-2015 at the MS INFOTECH, GAUUSHALA ROAD, MANDI and the person name Nitin Goel refused to repair this Handset and demand Rs 550/- from me against repairing this Handset while it just 3 days only gone and no physical damage was caused from anywhere. That he misguide me import and export matter and refused to me to repair this Handset and not give warranty services of it while I have the purchased Invoice Bill copy attached with this complaint where the mobile owner of the large shop wrote to get guaranty from the HTC Service Center. I am not expert for what the Hell is going in HTC Company that How the HTC selling the Handset in the Market of India and the Service center are not giving any warranty or guaranty of it and demanding cash amount from the customer for blackmailing purpose. I think that you are the dirtiest company in the world who not care about HTC customers and making cheap quality Handset which get stopped working in just one single day due to Software corruption on charging put on. That as this time I am very angry and bothered from you s I think that first I address my problem to you as you are the higher officials of HTC who might know from the future problems you might face when I wrote this incident to all the Indian and foreign blogs all over the World and attached photo and invoice bill copy. That as you betrayed the Indian Customer i. me and do cheating and fraud to the me in India it is a crime and I will take legal action against your company and service centers at India not to sell HTC products in India so that no new customer like me face the same problem as I faced today. My HTC Desire VC Cdma + gsm IMEI :- 351835054965516 make a shame for me to went for HTC mobiles to buy In India from your HTC Company manufacture. 

2. That as the matter not resolved by you in last nine days and leave in the lurch now I am sending this notice to you by my own behalf as a lawyer legal rights to sue your HTC India before various court of law at Muzaffarnagar.  That I hurt a lot and have get so much botheration from your side that you left no option to redress by grievances against your HTC Company before court of Muzaffarnagar to get invoked their powers for grievances mechanism.
I drafted to file three types of case against you HTC INDIA.
1.    Civil Cases for Damages before Civil Judge of Senior Division, Muzaffarnagar.
2.    District Consumer Forum court of law, Muzaffarnagar.
3.    The Criminal court of law as Chief Judicial Magistrate of Muzaffarnagar.

3. That as you HTC INDIA as secretly hiding your Head Office and other concerned person details so I make a Govt Of India, Ministry of Commerce and Trade a third party for enforcing the mobile products in INDIA to comply with the interim and final order of the court of law.  The reply time for this is three days only as I lost precious time already for this same matter pending many number of days as idle. IN three days you may arrange fresh item to me or return my money Rs 4500/- which I had spent on this mobile or make a repair free with in this time by your own service center at Muzaffarnagar. The cost of legal notice Rs 2000/- is charged against you with all the court fee and court expenditures after the cases will filed before court of laws.

God may help me and also yours for this matter of concerned.

Thanking you.

Petitioner/Complainant-
Dated:- 24-Aug-2015                                                       
Mr KK Agarwal Advocate
R/o:- 210 South Civil Lines, Bulletin Colony,
City:- Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pardesh
INDIA.
Mb:- 91-9319365499, 91-9997476919, 91-9997473484

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies