LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

as   12 June 2017

Digital electrical service meter running fast andhrapradesh

dear sirs, Any income limit to client to approach District Legal services ?authorities for filing a petition. The case is speed running of electrical meter. State Andhrapradesh Town visakhapatnam. The victim is a retired central govt. pensioner.

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 June 2017

Southern Power Distribution Company of A.P. Limited has started a round-the-clock toll-free No. 155333 in addition to its telephone 0877 2239093 to receive and redress consumer grievances, Assistant Divisional Engineer of APSPDCL Consumer Centre  The complainants should mandatorily quote their electricity service number, door No, names of their street and town, Electricity call centres would not be wound up at any cost.

as   12 June 2017

My service meter which was installed in 2002 worked satisfactorily upto March.2017,  In the month of April 2017, it shown abnormal reading of 725 units billing Rs.4785/- which was deducted through my sbi net banking. On complaint the meter was replaced and in the following month the reading was 111 units onlu billing Rs.600. I aattended the meter testing substation on advice and the meter was tested and said the meter was running ok. I sent a registered letter with AD to the Asstt.Engineer/operations concerned but there is no reply. The sent letter is enclosed for perusal. As there is no response from the AE. I would like to go to Distt.Legal service authority services to file a petition. I am a retired central govt. pensioner. can I approach Distt.Legal authority services Visakhapatnam  in this connection ?

Attached File : 383080 20170612155257 738521086 by regd post with ad.doc downloaded: 60 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register