1. My wife FIR under 498a and various section of DPA. Session court granted ACB to all. I moved HC to quash the FIR, HC granted stay on FIR. Wife in response moved new application stating that Police was hand in glove with the accused, so dint registered FIR as per her version and she gave completely new set of allegations. HC disposed this application of wife at admission stage saying that let main matter of quasing appear in next hearing ( court dint made any other comment on this application).
2. we both filed divorce in separate states on ground of cruelty. She filed earlier. I also moved application before HC saying that both parties has applied divorce so court may please give for decision on quash application, HC admitted the application and final hearing, possibly judgement, is in next month.
3. Wife has almost copy paste the disposed application by HC in divorce petiton. (my appereance is still pending there)
1. can these new facts be allowed in divorce case ?
2. can this second complaint which has been disposed by HC be allowed as these allegations are nothing but after thoughts, averment, fabricated ones ?
3. can I go for trial for such designed alegations.
4.. can facts be different in civil case and criminal case for same cause of action.