LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vineet (proprietor)     15 March 2017

Difference between deed of declaration and deed of partition

Dear Experts, is deed of declaration(ghoshna patra in marathi language) and deed of partition same in Maharashtra state India? my father and uncle were joint owners of a residential plot in Pune,Maharashtra,recently in year 2103,they have got a deed of declaration signed and registered with sub registrar office in haveli,(in haveli records it shows as ghoshna patra)in the deed of declaration everything is mentioned clearly as to which share my father gets and which my uncle gets,and which share is surrendered by both parties in favour of each other.My father have applied for a home loan as we want to construct a house for self use on the share of plot which has come to us,the bank legal team is saying what we have done is just an understanding between the brothers as to what share they have surrendered and it is not a deed of partition and the plot is not divided,is it true what the bank legal team is saying?as mentioned earlier we have mentioned clearly in deed of declaration the separation of the plot.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register