Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rnageswari   28 January 2015

Denying transfer

SIR

I AM WORKING IN PUBLIC LTD COMPANY IN CHENNAI THEY HAVEN 'T PAID MY FOUR MONTH SALARY , AND VERBALLY THEY INFORMED TO LOOK FOR A JOB OUTSIDE HAS THE COMPANY SITUATION AND UNAVAILABILITY OF FUNDS IT IS NO POINT OF SERVICING , WITHIN THE WEEK MY NAME FOUND TO BE IN SURPLUS LIST AND INFORMED EITHER I HAVE TO ACCEPT TRANSFER LETTER TO HYDERABAD OR RESIGN MY JOB KINDLY ADVICE ME HOW TO GET MY SALARY OR RECONSIDER MY TRANSFER.

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     28 January 2015

1. Record (audio/visual/witnesses/minutes of discussion etc ) that threat to resign or be terminated, resign and company has no funds,........to pay salaries and other dues.........

This can be an irrefutable evidence and help to defend your interest later.............

If possible keep some employee's unions/trade union leaders with you/other affected employees and let them stand as witness to each other..

2. Lodge written representations under proepr acknowledgment addressed to appointing authority,MD, Chairman that salary and other dues (explain the dues.......)  for the months of ...................has not been paid and salary slips has not been supplied despite endless representations in office........

3. Whenever you ask for payment of earned wages ............................you are asked to resign...........

4. Latest is threat of transfer to far off places......

5. You are unable to bear expense  to  attend to office..............and should be paid immediately the following dues ........................and till then you shall be at your address................and shall remain on attendance.........

6. In such situation the notice period etc shall loose its sanctity......

7. The transfer is in order to ward off the litigation on the point of jurisdiction as employer may press that new HQ shall be the jurisdiction of courts.........

8. All affected employees should immediately lodge complaint with o/o labor Commissioner and demand stay on transfers..........payment of wages............also with inspector under Payment of wages Act, and (Name of your state) Shops and commercial establishments act.......... 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     29 January 2015

agreed with Mr Kumar Doab

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More