Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vickky Bose   24 November 2015

Demotion

Dear Sir,

I am working with an NGO and i was recruited as Accounts Officer in 2008. and up to 2014 my performance was excellant which mention in apprisal letter. since then i m working with the same designation. also i want to confrim that my job is contractual. 2 year before there with new Director Admin and finance and he came after retirement from goverment of india. there was bit dispute with him. after that he did nagative propogate about me and after that in august 2014 he issued a letter for transfer of mine. and in nov 2014 he issued letter about my designation that now you are know more associate with Accounts section and from now u will hold the post of Office assistant.He did wrong feed to the management including that he humiliate everyday to those who are against him. however in between i went to meet with our top managment level but the top Managemnt refuse to meet with me and conveyed that go and short out this matter with Director admin. in the mean time i was recorded telephonic conversation of me and him. 

So i just want to take your advice that is it possible to take leagal action against my demotion while it is less post from which i recruited. Is there any option in our law to take action against such act. please help me !!

Regards

Vickky

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2015

You may approach an able labor Law Consultant with all record that you have and understand the forums in which you can agitate and options and remedies.

If you are vindicated, and you have irrefutable record  then you can have merits, on your side.

If possible look for employment elsewhere in establishment with good HR practices and that offers you better emoulments and position.

Don't waste your time and energy is such job that is contractual and atmosphere is good for nothing.

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     24 November 2015

Dear Vickky,

Your NGO is not an industry and you are not a workmen, so approaching labor court will be of no use. best you can do is civil remedy for specific performance of contract and seek damages in civil court. Issue al legal notice first

Thanks & Regards,

Nitish Banka

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 November 2015

The Shops & Estbs Act of your state may cover NGO. You may go thru the Act and show all docs on record to your able counsel.

You may approach an able labor Law Consultant with all record that you have and understand the forums in which you can agitate and options and remedies.

If you are vindicated, and you have irrefutable record  then you can have merits, on your side.

If possible look for employment elsewhere in establishment with good HR practices and that offers you better emoulments and position.

Don't waste your time and energy is such job that is contractual and atmosphere is good for nothing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register