Delay revision petition.

Hi all, Court passed interim maintenance order last year after order unfortunately husband facing medical expense for his parents out of salary... he requested the court but they said needs to pay the amount... husband can pray to reduce the amount...
Retd Sr Director Govt of India/ Advocate

1) Husband may pray anything to avoid or reduce maintenance.


2) Maintenance is granted based on the financial income of the husband and the comforts allowed to the wife at the time of seperation and parental home.


3) Hence any attempt to reduce may be contested.


solve problems in criminal cases.

You can file application for review u/s 127 before lower court  and than revision on it to higher court.


But you make a solid case for reduction. Medical expanses is no excuse.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu