Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Legal Documents > Deed of Declaration   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

Member (Account Deleted)

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 344]
Posted On 29 July 2009 at 09:34 Report Abuse

Dear All Ld. Friend

I am in need of Deed of Declaration. If any one have pls send me asap.

Thanking you in advance

Online certification courses in IP, IT and Social Media laws

Prakash Yedhula

Lawyer
[ Scorecard : 23423]
Posted On 29 July 2009 at 09:44 Report Abuse

DECLARATION 

I,  -------------S/o---------------R/o------------------do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under: 

1. That I  ------------ have No Objection whatsoever if Property No.-------, inherited to my sond by virtue of Registered Will in the Office of SR-V,New Delhi, is sold/partition/mortgage by them.

1. That Both my sons Sh. –and Sh.------ are the absolute and exclusive owner of  the  Property No ---- Comprised by Khasra No . -----  and can sell / divided/ partition/mortgaged  the said property after getting this Declaration/ No Objection from me. 

1. That they can sell, Book, transfer or receive earnest money , part payment or enter into any Agreement to Sell, Rent Agreement , Collaboration Agreement etc. with any person at any cost in respect of their share.

1. That I  --------- have no objection if the said poperty is Partitioned between them. 

1. That they will not need my permission any more in future to do any Act, in respoect of their share in the above mentioned property.

1. That I ------- , shall not claim any thing in this regard.

WITNESSES:                         

1.   ONE PART

2. OTHER PART

Member (Account Deleted)

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 344]
Posted On 29 July 2009 at 10:16 Report Abuse

my dear sir i need of deed of declaration

Y V Vishweshwar Rao

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 7470]
Posted On 02 August 2009 at 03:18 Report Abuse

Dear Navin Joshi Ji , you may mention details on what subject the Deed of Declaration is required - i.e;- Purpose of Deed of Declaration !

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next