Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Deed of Declaration

Dear All Ld. Friend

I am in need of Deed of Declaration. If any one have pls send me asap.

Thanking you in advance

Learning

3 Replies

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     29 July 2009

DECLARATION 

I,  -------------S/o---------------R/o------------------do hereby solemnly affirm and declare as under: 

1. That I  ------------ have No Objection whatsoever if Property No.-------, inherited to my sond by virtue of Registered Will in the Office of SR-V,New Delhi, is sold/partition/mortgage by them.

1. That Both my sons Sh. –and Sh.------ are the absolute and exclusive owner of  the  Property No ---- Comprised by Khasra No . -----  and can sell / divided/ partition/mortgaged  the said property after getting this Declaration/ No Objection from me. 

1. That they can sell, Book, transfer or receive earnest money , part payment or enter into any Agreement to Sell, Rent Agreement , Collaboration Agreement etc. with any person at any cost in respect of their share.

1. That I  --------- have no objection if the said poperty is Partitioned between them. 

1. That they will not need my permission any more in future to do any Act, in respoect of their share in the above mentioned property.

1. That I ------- , shall not claim any thing in this regard.

WITNESSES:                         

1.   ONE PART

2. OTHER PART

(Guest)

my dear sir i need of deed of declaration

Y V Vishweshwar Rao (Advocate )     02 August 2009

Dear Navin Joshi Ji , you may mention details on what subject the Deed of Declaration is required - i.e;- Purpose of Deed of Declaration !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register