Deceased claim for money in post office, rajasthan

Sir, my grandmother was died in year 2008 and she left her will in favour on my father that all her movable and immovable property is of my father. my father also died in year 2015 . my grandmother has some accounts in post office ( MIS , senior citizen accounts, RD) and she filed nomination to my father in all accounts. but my father during his live did not proceed for claim. At present my father was also died and we will claim for my grandmother account money in favour to my mother by made HAK TYAG of immovable property and will. is this poosible to give all accounts money to my mother by will because after the death of my grandmother and father my mother is only legal heir. (note- the amount of money in particular accounts is less than 40 thousand rupees. ) Postmaster said that we have to prepare Succession Certificate in favour of my mother but succession certificate is made only when amount will be higher than 1 LAKH. Please resolve my query and give proper direction regarding this. Thank u




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu