Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul Razzaq (SA)     13 September 2013

Dear friends; i wanted to know how can i buy property whe

Dear Friends;

I wanted to know how can I buy property when my wife is estranged and there are criminal cases going on against me( the typical 498,406 etc etc). Should I buy it in my parents name or sister/ brothers name?

If so how should I transfer the money to them. Should it be in white or black. Pls guide on the taxation aspects also taking into account that my brother/sister, parents should not be hounded by tax authorities.

Your valuable guidance will be appreciated.

Regards

Learning

2 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     13 September 2013

Mr. Razack,

Nothing prevents you from buying properties either on your name or in your parents/sisters/brothers name during the pendency of criminal cases against you reportedly filed by your estranged wife.  However, do not make the purchases public for a while now lest it may attract adverse inference.  If you are an assessee, the taxation problems can be taken care of on its own by your auditor.  By taking a wrong step, do not land up in a mess for which you may have to repent the rest of your life, i.e., buying properties/assets out of your money but on some other's name, think twice before deciding.

Faiz (Manager)     10 December 2013

Hi, We have ancestor property in our native (Vellore Dist) were people have done encroachment for past 25 - 30 years. we are trying to talk to them to resolve smoothly but they are not keen to talk.

Pls guide should i file a case in the court, if yes what will be turn around time to get results and whose favor the case will go.

Pls need your advise

Thanks

Faizan

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More