LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rinku   17 July 2018

Dafarmation against my wife

my wife withdraw cases after 6 years ,in case 498 the decision of court is in my favour she looses the case but she appealed in session court and one case is with state vs my name in session court but still pending but she withdraw 498 appeal, 125execution, and DV all cases orders is updated online I have not received the certified copy yet

now I want to file defamation case against my wife on behalf of the above said orders. is it possible because she spoils my whole life, my career, my job and she is doing job and enjoy

Learning

7 Replies

TGK REDDI   17 July 2018

Possibility of not only Defamation but also Malicious Prosecution may be explored.    

But you won't succeed automatically.    This time burden of proof will be on you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     17 July 2018

Get acquitted in all cases.

Your own lawyer that has seen all published matter perpetuated by your spouse and all case related facts can advise you the best.

GO thru; IPC;211,499

rinku   17 July 2018

but my lawyer not taking it seriously

rinku   17 July 2018

to file a case of defamation just to harass her

rinku   17 July 2018

can I filed though another advocate at my own hometown can my wife transfer the case at her home???

rinku   17 July 2018

To Mr TGK Sir

court orders is not sufficient to prove that all the allegations put by my wife against me and my family are false, she also herself withdrawn the case???? pls suggest

TGK REDDI   17 July 2018

Withdrawal is no consent.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register