LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     27 March 2014

Crpc 125 for the maintenance for kids

my wife has filed 13 i (A) cruelity case; i gave consent. Court ordered divorce without any maintenance for her as she is working in PSU bank..

She has now filed another case crpc 125 for the maintenance for kids each Rs. 10,000/month ( 2 sons aged 4 & 8yrs with her in karnataka) she is not even allowing to talk to them. Lots of E-mail request as proofs.. I'm at hyderabad. pl. advice how to go about this case... Thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

great india (manager)     27 March 2014

1. Deny allegations in her WS. 2.pray for custody i mean fike for it 3. Working wife nit entitled for maintenance. 4. Ask court to grant you custody citing strong arguments and references

1. Deny allegations in her WS. 2.pray for custody i mean fike for it 3. Working wife nit entitled for maintenance. 4. Ask court to grant you custody citing strong arguments and references

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     28 March 2014

Dear client, you should deny the allegations imposed on you. You should contend that she earns well and she can maintain herself and children. There is no need of maintenance to be given by you. You should tell the court that she doesn't allow the children to meet you.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2014

On the grounds as advised by others, you may very well deny all her allegations and and also deny the maintenance claim made by her. 

sensitiveman (executive)     29 March 2014

Originally posted by : T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate

On the grounds as advised by others, you may very well deny all her allegations and and also deny the maintenance claim made by her. 

That means even if the wife is working and earning well she cannot ask maintenance for the kid from Husband and what if  she allows the husband to meet the kids in that case she can ask maintenance from husband...pls clarify.

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     29 March 2014

You are duty bound to pay maintainance for your sons, as both the father and mother are liable to provide for maintainance of the kids. Of course the quantum of maintainance will be decided by the court. As far as the fact that your wife is not allowing you to meet the children is concerned, then you can file a petition for visitation rights in the court to meet them or even for custody if you want. Engage a good lawyer and contest the case for minimising the amount  of maintainace, also prove the income of your wife.

Ganesh01 (govt servant)     22 April 2014

Hi Experts, thanks for your valuable suggestion. I’m ready to pay the maintenance for the kids and ready to carry my duty as father. But she is expecting one time settlement with lumpsum money. She has already filed her salary certificate. filing a petition for visitation rights/ custody of the kids can be in the same case or it will be a new case all together ? Now the kids/herself are in other taluka, so can the case be registered in district family court. Pl. guide.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More