LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jack (nothing)     12 February 2017

Cross examination - admissions or not?

Dear Experts, Could you please let me know whether the below cross examination recorded points in Crpc 125 by family court.by wife are admissions or not? can i file perjury based on it? 1. It is not true to suggest that my parents gave dowry of Rs.10 lakhs to the respondent , presented 20 sovereigns of gold ornaments,10,000 towards Adapadachu Lanchanaas. 2. It is not true to suggest that respondent and his parents demanded additional dowry of Rs.20 lakhs. 3. It is not true to suggest that respondent demanded me to transfer the property of my father.

Learning

12 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jack
Dear Experts,

Could you please let me know whether the below cross examination recorded points in Crpc 125 by family court.by wife are admissions or not? can i file perjury based on it?

1. It is not true to suggest that my parents gave dowry of Rs.10 lakhs to the respondent , presented 20 sovereigns of gold ornaments,10,000 towards Adapadachu Lanchanaas.

2. It is not true to suggest that respondent and his parents demanded additional dowry of Rs.20 lakhs.

3. It is not true to suggest that respondent demanded me to transfer the property of my father.

Yes, you can file perjury based on above. 

1 Like

jack (nothing)     12 February 2017

My jr advocate saying those are not admissions and only suggestions . Also need experts openion from this forum. Thanks Helping hands for your openion.

(Guest)
She'll just say she got nervous and confused. Don't waste time filing cases against women.

jack (nothing)     13 February 2017

First i want to know whether those are admissions or not ? 

Advocates please suggest me. i have DVC also so that i can mark those as Exibits.

jack (nothing)     13 February 2017

I think we are moving other direction . Here my question is whether those statements admissions or not? I am least bothering about perjury and divorce.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     13 February 2017

Nobody can ever tell you the value of three answers in isolation of the entire examination in chief and the entire cross. You may pick, choose and read three responses in isolation, which I'd consider a selective, self-serving reading of evidence and that is not how a Court is ever going to read evidence. Let me give you a hypothetical addition to this cross (hypothetical, since you have quoted this miniscule part of evidence):

xxxxxx

It is not true to suggest that my parents gave dowry of Rs.10 lakhs to the respondent, presented 20 sovereigns of gold ornaments,10,000 towards Adapadachu Lanchanaas. (Vol., again said) This dowry was total Rs.50 lakhs.

It is not true to suggest that respondent demanded me to transfer the property of my father. (Vol.) the respondent repeatedly told me that he will only be happy if my father's property is transferred

Howzzat?

(Guest)
Ha ha. Good one!!

(Guest)

Please maintain the decency and dignity of the forum and LCI. Thank you.

jack (nothing)     14 February 2017

Guys,

We are moving this chain in wrong direction, please dont do it.

If you are adavacate and legally aware only respond to it.

below is  her deposiotion for those 3 points. 

"my parents gave dowry of Rs.10 lakhs to the respondent , presented 20 sovereigns of gold ornaments,10,000 towards Adapadachu Lanchanaas. Respondent and his parents demanded additional dowry of Rs.20 lakhs.Also respondent demanded me to transfer the property of my father. "

Now i want to know whether those 3 points are admissions or not? so that i can mark that document in DVC.

Thanks

(Guest)
Originally posted by : jack
Guys,

We are moving this chain in wrong direction, please dont do it.

If you are adavacate and legally aware only respond to it.

below is  her deposiotion for those 3 points. 

"my parents gave dowry of Rs.10 lakhs to the respondent , presented 20 sovereigns of gold ornaments,10,000 towards Adapadachu Lanchanaas. Respondent and his parents demanded additional dowry of Rs.20 lakhs.Also respondent demanded me to transfer the property of my father. "

Now i want to know whether those 3 points are admissions or not? so that i can mark that document in DVC.

Thanks

Do you have a advocate representing you in the Court of Law? If yes, what is his or her opinion regarding this? Please let me know, so that I can suggest you whether you are going in right direction or not.

Dr. Atul [9013898936] (Lawyer, Scholar)     14 February 2017

Originally posted by : ladies finger ring
Jack and jill went up the hill.... is nursery rhyme.

Jack and Jill went up the hill, God knows what went on up there, Jill came down screaming iPill iPill ... is University rhyme.

stanley (Freedom)     14 February 2017

@ Author 

until and uncless the petition , affidivat and the certified copy of the cross examination are seen nothing can be said . I have attached herewith a Book which i had poted earlier " The art of cross examination " you can observe how they get the truth out . 

Try to finish of your cases and get out of it and do go not  on filing N no of cases . You will just waste your time and money and your youth just fighting cases with grey hair on your head . Enjoy life to the fullest either single or ready to mingle with others ,laughwinksurprise

Attached File : 160862 20170214144751 190113840 art of cross examination.docx downloaded: 64 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More