Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vasanthi   06 June 2016

Criminal law

Hi

I live abroad and i need to know the rules to file a criminal case against a person who has illegally registered my land on his friends name in hyderabad. In the past i had given him GPA rights trusting him as he is family. But when i came to know about is ill intensions i have revoked the GPA and all the original papers related to GPA and land papers are with me. I just want to know how to book the register in Medchal  and all the group who was involved in doing this crime.

Please guide me as i am failing to understand the indian judisary system. I cannot see any website which explians basic gudience to people with no experince in this line. Not all lawyers are geinuine and it becomes hard to trust anyone at this stage.

Any suggestion and guidence would be appriocated. Thank you for you time for reading my message with patience.

Many Thanks

Vasanthi 

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     06 June 2016

It is sad to hear such things, without knowing contents of GPA it will difficult to advise upon, i.e., specific power or general power to maintain all property in India, with exclusive right to sell and purchase property on your behalf. If it falls in second category, then it will be difficult to claim property back, but not impossible. You have to file declaration suit to declare sale deed null and void, as it was obtained fraudulently, on proving the same you can recover the property from the trespasser, with additional prayer for injuction, not to alienate the property. Expenses ,it depends upon the value of  property and other legal fees. It is herculean task but worth trying. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register