Remember | Register | Forgot Password?
Bookmark This Page   RSS Feeds  Follow On Twitter

Search for Lawyers          

Please Wait ..

Discussion > Criminal Law > Procedure > Criminal case while civil pending   Unanswered Threads Post New Topic

Pages : 1

There are 3 Replies to this message

radha

employee
[ Scorecard : 24]
Posted On 11 May 2013 at 21:12 Report Abuse

Dear  all

There is a civil suit  pending with my brothers, they purposely  sold of a land under litigation  stating in the registerd document  that the said land was not under any litigation  to the buyer .I propose to file criminal cases  under sec 82 of registration act 1908, where the punishment  is 7 years , will the civil case be a impediment. can i add conspiracy as well. what  are my chances. 

radha

Ratnesh kumar

Advocate
[ Scorecard : 274]
Posted On 11 May 2013 at 22:38 Report Abuse

yes u can file a criminal case , you should filed a case to a police station stating all the facts

Alok Tholiya

self employed
[ Scorecard : 723]
Posted On 12 May 2013 at 08:44 Report Abuse

Involve some elders and by give and take resolveissues between own family. U cant rely on Police, advocates, pp , judges. Fo  take mr decades nothing will happen and u will be chasing police, advo and courts.

Ravinder.P

Practicing Advocate
[ Scorecard : 2209]
Posted On 13 May 2013 at 04:15 Report Abuse

Your querry is not clear. You want to file a case against your own brother. why. 

Please clarify that whether your brothers have sold property to third persons or the third persons have sold property to your brothers. 

Related Files

Previous Thread
Previous
Next Thread
Next