LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jairam (manager)     23 December 2013

Criminal case on employee: property dispute of employer

This case pertains to year 2010, I was employed with a limited company in interior region of Maharashtra.

Our company were i was employeed had acquired a big patch of land, were they were planning a great retail development as a mall , commercial ,residential , education zone , this land was a mill and had litigations on to it by the earlier labor union, tenants and earlier owners relatives and families.

The present owner was not in good terms with the earlier owner who was his own family member itself, hence there was rivalry between the next generations of these two families resulting in property disputes.

The earlier owner one day who had been running a marriage hall nearby encroached within this property ,and the current owner ,got agitated they abused each other , the present owner and the earlier owner fought on this issue ,after which the 2nd party filled a complaint that 1st there employee came to take photograph (as i was the only senior person in the property and residing within the property ) and then 350 people attacked ,after which IPC 145 was imposed on the property and on to me ,as well and few other acts. of rioting and tresspassing , though that very day i was not in property,my company also showed that i was for official work in the Head office for 500 kms away.

Now I as a employee was not involved at all ,but the case has been framed in a way ,were in FIR of the 2nd party  starts with my name that I came 1st ,then came the group to attack ,and then there were fights and property set on fire.

Though one person was caught, he on interrogation, did not took my name or identified me rather took a name of a 2nd person who is again employee of the present land owner and 5 % of the 350 people who came in were never identified, neither any weapon found.

The whole case revolves around rivalry of two brothers and their sons on a property were each of them wants to make the other suffer, but being an employee I am suffering as it hampers my career and overall growth, though I have moved out of the company but coming to courts is a big problem.

My earlier employer, had used this case in a way were in he had got the 145 on the property removed, and is running this case separately, were in the case is me vs. state of Maharashtra.

·         I am keen in understanding how we should finish off this case else remove my name out of it .

·         If there would be a lawyer to take up this case and what shall be his fees, the area of this case is north Maharashtra .

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register