LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohan kumar (asst. manager)     06 June 2013

Criminal case can be filed on selling property as wife

my properties are pending in High court partition suit. We won in lower court. The properties are sold by concubine.    She is mentioning in sale deeds as if she is wife .  I am the real wife.

Please let me know whether i can file criminal case against concubine for selling properties as if she is wife.

thank you

mohan5158@yahoo.in

Learning

5 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     06 June 2013

Yes you can file. 

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     06 June 2013

there is a law every buyer need to be beware especially when he buys property, so you can club the buyer too, as he ailed in his duty to properly ascertain the nature o property sold by the other lady seems a living in type as it appears in the narration. so yes she has derauded, as such she alls under cheating sec 420 o ipc, breach o moral contract  under contract Act, ater all all laws are some kind o social contract documents, however much legislature passes a statute but such statutes too vulnerable and can be tested on social norms and like parameters, so judicial review is born. There is no absolute sanctity o any law as such, in advance interpretation o laws and statutes please

sarath babu (ADVOCATE)     06 June 2013

yes you can file criminal case against her.

thinagar (M.D)     06 June 2013

Yes sure it is an offence . It is punishable. If that sale take place recently the i.d used to sale can be viewed it will be an effrctive advantage to u

thinagar (M.D)     06 June 2013

Yes sure it is an offence . It is punishable. If that sale take place recently the i.d used to sale can be viewed it will be an effrctive advantage to u

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register