LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Adik   10 October 2018

Credit card

Hi All, Im a credit card defaulter as i was gulf rerurned so i was unable to pay off or make a full and final settle as i dont have a job and recently i have met with an accident so i was on bed rest for 2 months. Now my concern is im recieving calls from a executive of collects department as i had already taken time of 2 months to setrle but i got failed to do so. As i didnt maid the payment the executive called me and stated that the bank will take a legal action. As of now i dont have a job so how can i make a settlement please help me out with this regard.

Learning

3 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     10 October 2018

Dear querist,

You have not mentioned amount which you defaulted. Talk with your banker for extension of time considering your condition.

In case bank does listen to your story then legal recourse is only option for both of you.

In case amount is small then bank will not go for legal action.

If recovery  executive is harassing you by illegal means then complain to police station.

Regards

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

Dear Mr.Deepak Joshi, First i would like to thank you for your valuable time and feedback on my query. It's 40 thousand due on credit card. Kindly revert back to me on the same. Regards.

Dear Mr.Deepak Joshi, First i would like to thank you for your valuable time and feedback on my query. It's 40 thousand due on credit card. Kindly revert back to me on the same. Regards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register