Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushil kumar (HSE)     11 July 2017

Court fee declaration of title

Dear Sir,

sub: court fee .> declaration of title, court fee applicable or not ???, please see petition and help advice 

Reference to subjected matter please find enclosed attachments

file 01 is Civil suit "Declaration and permanent injunction"

file 02 is application filed for COURT FEE  as per today's market price

file 03 is court order application dismissed 

file 04 is decree extract in my favor,
attached file is joint of all four, 

in order court mentioned about sale deed etc. in fact in suit matter is cancellation of allotment and conveyance deed, we say Declaration of title, pl. decide your self to see suit file,  mentioned that owner is late father, all siblings are joint owner, 

whereas ownership issue is decided and upheld up to Honorable high court. that "me" is absolute - self acquired  true owner. 

you may visit my web page www.mediafire.com/nrihrypklpolicekill   open first folder all cases scan files, all folder names self explanatory   

given citation in order also seems not relevant  in order file 03, citation can be read on internet or we can say applicable part not mentioned suit also not deeply perused.    

please advise / help 

Regards 
Sushil MEHTA +919418621618   

please click link for documents : attached  https://www.mediafire.com/folder/nakfwpf7pcwff/Court_fee_matter_doc

Learning

2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     11 July 2017

In a suit for declaration where declaration is related to immovable property, the court fee shall be calculated and be ascertained on the prevailing market value of the property.

1 Like

Sushil kumar (HSE)     11 July 2017

Sir sidhrath ji

thanks for your kind reply message, i belive you have seen the petion , and application and dissmissal order, and judgement decree extract. 

plaintiff pleaded joint ownership and cancellation of allotment and convenance deed etc.

as per law if court fee is required we can move to high court, if yes i request please help and provide any citation on the this issue..

thx and Regards

Sushil mehta +9418621618  sushilmehta2003@yahoo.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register