Sir, I just want to know that my sister buy an agriculture land and want to conversion in residential which is situated at Rural area and 670 mtr distance from National high way what is the rules and rate of the conversion. Please help me sir.

Meet District collector  and he would provide you  the details ofconversion rates of agricultural land into Residential property.


Law Student

Your sister can have the agricultural land converted into residential land by applying to the commissioner of the land revenue department and submitting an application specifying the purpose for the change of use of land along with certain other documents including ID proof, mutation letter, original sale deed, and latest tax paid receipt.

There is a fee to get the land converted, depending on the nature of the property and its location, and it differs from state to state. You may also need to provide other details.

When the commissioner or whoever is authorized is satisfied that the prescribed conditions have been met with and there are no pending dues or litigations on the property, he shall grant your sister a conversion certificate.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu