LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

antony JP (teacher)     03 May 2016

Contesting false cases

MY WIFE HAS FILLED TWO FAKE CASES AGAINST ME FOR DIVORCE AND ORNAMENTS.I TALKED WITH ONE OF MY ADVOCATE FRIENDS.HE TOLD ME THAT WE WILL FILE OBJECTION ONLY THAT THE CASE IS FRAUD PLAYED AGAINST THE COURT AND AND LAW AND WE SHOULD NOT MENTION ABOUT OUR EVIDENCES ALSO.WHEN EVIDENCE STAGE COMES OR HER CROSS EXAMINATION COMES WE WILL ASK HER WITH EVIDENCES AND PROOFS THEN SHE MAY WANDER TO GIVE ANSWER IS IT CORRECT?HE SAID IF WE MENTION ANY THING ABOUT THE OUR EVEDENCES OR POINTS THEY MAY PLAN SOME THING TO SAY IN THE COURT.IS IT GOOD PLEASE RESPOND ME EXPERTS.

Learning

5 Replies

stanley (Freedom)     03 May 2016

until and unless the entire petition is read a reply is difficult to give . If you have received the petition than have you given the say .At the time of filing your affidivat you would have to give the evidences else how are you going to cross examine and prove your point that this is a false case .

antony JP (teacher)     03 May 2016

I have the petition it is a story.nothing happend in our life as in the petition.even they have submitted faked rent agreeement to show wrong adreess to file case in the court.

Srinivasan (IT)     03 May 2016

at the initial stage dont show any evidances only at cross examination stage only

stanley (Freedom)     05 May 2016

Than contest the case and get it dismissed !!

Dana Kayoni (Expert Humanitarian and Lawyer)     05 May 2016

Contesting false cases, you need two things, one is a fat purse, if you want settlement, a fatter purse.  Rest all is waste of time, yourh and energy.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register