Contesting a high court decree order

Hello

My father rented his flat to one of our relatives and this relative without informing us formed a partnership company on this address 18 years back..Now, one of the partners of the company passed away and their successors filed a case against our relative/this company..but the relative never atteneded and was considred exparte and the court has issued a decree against him demanding money so they have attached our flat in the order to which we were unaware of...

What can be done..the relative has passed away and their wife/sons are still saying in this flat..without paying any rent..and also the person who filed a case on them think that the relatives own the flat and have got a decree attachment of the flat..AND WE ARE TRAPPED..We are thinking of selling this flat but neither the tenants are leaving nor we are sure how to remove this decree which was a trap.. 

"  .......   court has issued a decree  ......  "     In the text you haven't said, "High Court".       In the Heading, you have.      It's unlikely that it is High Court.     Kindly clarify.

Originally posted by : TGK REDDI
"  .......   court has issued a decree  ......  "     In the text you haven't said, "High Court".       In the Heading, you have.      It's unlikely that it is High Court.     Kindly clarify.

high court

Advocate

Sir, Challenge the decree .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741

How should  I challenge..

I mean my tenant had a company on my flat address and was an exparte and never paid any visit not atteneded thecivil  court and was issued a decree where my own flat was attached..now I dont know who filed a case against them and the tenant also has left the flat..

Process is as follows

My father rented the flat to a relative ( tenant)
Tenant formed a partnership company with somone on our address
Tenant's Partner died and his wife filed a civil case on the company
My tenant never atteneded the civil court and was exparte after 8-10 years
The partner's wife must have bribed someone and has got a decree notice where our flat is attached and we never knew
My tenant informed us that they have got a notice from the coirt that the flat is attached

Now, conssidering this scenario..we as a flat owner what should we do...??

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu