Consumer redressal forum bandra east

I want to file a complaint in the consumer redressal, Bandra East. I am 79 and live in Mulund. The opposite party is in Mumbai Samachar Marg Mumbai 400023. Will my complaint be accepted?

Complaint can be filed at the place where opposite party resides or carries on the business or where the cause of action partly or wholly arises.

Retired employee.

Cause of action is also important. (Jurisdiction / place).  If they have a branch near the jurisdiction of your place complaint can be entertained,   The first mandatory process is issuing a notice.  Have you issued the notice ?  You can be represented by a person by giving him a POA.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu