Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

indrajit konar (officer)     05 February 2014

Consumer law

Sir,
Can I produce Digital Video Recording and Photograph taken from digital camera as Evidence in District Consumer Forum?What is the procedure to submit it in this forum?
Regards,
Indrajit Konar

Learning

2 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 February 2014

You may type  the scriptt of audio recording on paper and transfer the audio/visual in CD and submit.

Keep the original safely.

Propose (in writing) to the President.member that you have brought the Laptop and can run the recording and show it. Later obtain certified copy of your proposal by paying a fee of Rs5/-only.

We appreciate you for recording the audio/visual evidence.

Everyone should do so. Such evidence are irrefutable.

Encourage everyone known to you to do so.

indrajit konar (officer)     07 February 2014

Sir,

I want to share more about this case.I need some help from you regarding this matter.

I am from a remote village of burdwan district of West bengal state....for a long time we are suffering from irregular electric supply and low voltages & other poor services from West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited.In this connection the voltage standard is very poor. During day time the voltage is around 100v-180v (approx.) and in evening and night time it is around 90v-150v (approx.).Sometimes the voltage goes down 90v (approx.) in the evening & night. We never receive voltage above 180v.

Finaly I lodged a case at consumer forum for me and villagers.I am not a lawyer ,without help of any lawyer i represent the case to forum.After long argument court order for a joint inspection...during inspection WBSEDCL shown us voltage 220v by skilfully influencing the distribution network for some time...but actual fact is that we never receive voltage above 180v....please suggest some way so that i can prove that- till we receive poor voltage.

I am using a L & T single pahase digital meter...is it possible to get data from this meter???I mean voltage data by MRI of the meter...
I record the voltage from the
digital camera by video & picture for different time of a day..I produce the recorded cd to forum but they told me that they are unable to take the cd as they have no such infrustructure to use video recording as evidence.

Actualy i do not have any idea about electricity...But I want villagers also get proper voltage...it is also their right like urban people...but u know we are always neglected by service providers...as 
rural public's are not aware about their rights...they didn't have any idea about electricity act 2003,wb 
electricity regulatory commissions regulations.....

Please find my argument copy in the attachment...

Forum also denied to receive Internet downloaded (Downloaded from official website of Dept of Power) ACT/Regulations of The Electricity Act & other regulations.

Please suggest some way to me 

Regards,
Indrajit konar
indrajitkonar@gmail.com

Attached File : 562444007 written argument.doc downloaded: 76 times

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register