Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul ladder   15 March 2017

Consumer forum

Hi

i have taken idea sim by paying 350 rupees deposit  also said 300 rupees refunable and in my house signals are not  getting went and complaint and also complaint to customer care. from the No maximum call whic i made is less than 6 calls and they raised the for 14days 1000 rupees something again went to  the shop and told the person this what happened and also told no need this sim you can cancell the connection. he said will get back to you after four days he told i spoke and reduced the bill now you can pay only 750.00 still i told you can cancell the sim he did not agreeed and told make wave off you can pay monthly bill ( means this 14days bill no need to bill) after that didnt use that sim also got call from customer care asking to pay the bill and if not paid will take the legal actions . also asked to cancell connection they if you not paid the bill cannot cancell the connection. now they sent a mail by saying legal notice going to rise you have to 2250.00 rupees . what should i do in this case ?

Learning

1 Replies

thelawassist   20 March 2017

Try to contact customer care executive & ask him about detailed bill through a mail. Reason for high bill could be that you were using internet services without taking a particular plan.

Try to convence them, that you are not able to pay such a high bill.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register