Consumer case

 I have purchased honda C. B SHINE, I have given D. D OF RS. 67,520,(Bike Rs. 62,723 and for registration fee including hypothecation fees Rs 4797), but they gave me receipt of fees and tax Rs 4004. When I ask them the difference amount of Rs 793, they told it's trade certificate /trade fee. But it should be paid by dealer they are doing trade. My query is can I file a consumer case against honda dealer or honda company. Kindly post your suggestions /comments.

Can file a consumer case.



yes,you should file complaint against dealer and Honda company.Buyer hasn't to pay any trade fee.such act of dealer amounts not only unfair trade practice but also deficiency in their services.

Total likes : 1 times


but however, for Rs 793 you will have to file consumer case and wait patiently for at least 1 year
Lawyer in Hyderabad.Email

Before you actually file a case, it’s better to give 15 days notice to the opposite party or parties. In this notice, which should preferably be typed out and ideally be sent by speed post or registered post A.D., you should narrate your grievance explaining your issue, how long it’s been, what remedial action you expect from the company and what kind of compensation you seek if any. You should keep a copy of this and all other correspondence.

You should always talk to a branch office of the company closest to where you live. This will make it easier for you to meet their representative in person if you need to.

Total likes : 1 times


You can file a case in the Consumer Court and also you can consider filing a Police complaint for not giving the proper receipt/account. Make both Honda and the dealer as parties after giving a legal notice at the Registered address of Honda and at the address of the Honda dealer.

Total likes : 1 times


Write to dealer and M/s Honda under proper acknowledgment.

In a recent matter,It has been seen that M/s Honda is responsive.


Dear Sir, 

It's not about Rs.793/- it's all about awareness, how the dealers are looting from customers.

They are charging extra amount on ex-showroom bike price, accessories, registration fee and some products (without price tag) and not providing free accessories.



Could u post proforma of, how to send a notice to dealer and honda comp, and how to file a consumer case and  PIL

with regards





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics