Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

XYZ (XYZ)     17 July 2014

Confused to take decision of divorce

Hello Friends,

My marriage having completed 5 year but my wife stayed only 1 & 1/2 year with me partly. She having some medical (Depression illness) issue from before marriage but her parrents hide from me. During our 1&1/2 year partly relationship we having male child. I am too much immotionaly attached with my child. Every time i go to my monther in Laws home and request her to send my wife and child with me i will manage illness of my wife. But she not allowed me to take her with me neither do any medical treatment. She always blemmng on me and my family. Now a days since 8-9 month she is leaving with her mother and no one is responding to my phone calls. My one realative go to her home and asked to my mother in law send my wife but she said she will live with me u can do what u want. After that i also go to meet my children but she refused to meet me privetly to my wife. From so long time i m suffering due to this problem. Her mother in law is very rich and also theating me to file case against u and ur family. I also asked to my wife to stay with me but she said ask to my mother and also said no.

Please guide can i apply for divoce. I Can force her to stay with me through court but as per my 3 times experiance, after 2 month she will again went in depression and take any horrible decision. (Like, run from my house, beat to me, ignore to child, false word to me, taking false blame on me and harrash me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register