Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aman Mahajan   02 August 2015

Complaint transferred to caw cell kirti nagar. please advice

Hi Experts,

There was a false complaint registered in CAW Cell Nanakpura few months back by my wife. They tried for extortion to their level best and when mediation failed (2 weeks back) at the CAW Cell, Nanakpura, DCP said the case would now be transferred to DCP West (Rajouri Garden) and then FIR would be registered.

However, now, there was a call yesterday from CAW Cell Kirti Nagar and they asked me to come over there tomorrow. I am not really sure what is this for? We already went through complete process in CAW Cell Nanakpura and now again call from CAW Cell kirti nagar.

Did anyone experienced the same? Request experts to please advise what would be the process ahead?

Thanks!

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 August 2015

just appear before the caw cell and know the purpose for which they have called. and tell them that the mediation had already failed in the previous caw cell where she had placed a complaint and you are ready to face her allegations in court.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 August 2015

Act according to Mr.Saravannan

mohan   04 August 2015

AMAN, Dont worry. Kirti Nagar is more easy to handle as 'setting' is easy there. Just go there and if they ask for a mediation again... do not worry. Just know who is your mediator. It wud be some female sub inspecor. Meet her after your first mediation session and give her what she wants. Trust, she will start helping you in many ways from the next session. 

any questions...pm me. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register