LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     19 May 2015

Complaint on circle inspector and submitted negative report

Hi Sir, I have given complaint on Circle Inspector and In laws to SP and DGP for asking money and harassment including with evidence in my place and Circle Inspector local place. But local circle inspector place Sub divisional police officer sent negative investigation report to SP and ASP saying that there is no truth and all false allegations and fabricated allegations and take further action.

1)Please advise how to proceed with this false and negative report? I have evidence to prove that is false report.

2)How SP proceed with this negative report, wheather he will conduct again investigation or close case? Is there any backfire with this negative report? Please advise

3) Is it possible to me file case in court with this negative report? If so where u want me file in lower court or High court? Please advise

4)All incidents happen in my place also I have given complaint to my local SP also but they didn’t do any investigation. Shall I file case in our local court or circle inspector local court? Please advise.

5)How to protect myself with this negative report? Please advise

Thanks for ur time and quick response.

Learning

1 Replies

bsrao   20 May 2015

File a private complaint to register an FIR against the SDPO/Dy.SP & Inspector/CI for abuse of authority/official position along with the evidence that you have. The magistrate court will direct investigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register