Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raymond Dias   06 June 2016

Complaint against government employee

Dear Lawyers,

I want to complaint againt my cousin, he his a government employee. Since he his a government employee and was working in BDO before he has been using influence of ministers and other people to get his dirty work done. He has been making false complaints to police and other Government departments and then using influence to meet me in trouble. 

He had even sent police complaint letters to my private firm employer , to remove me from job. But mymy boss is good and i made him understand that he his doing it out of jealousy. Actually the reason he his doing it because he does not want me to build a new house and has been influencing government officials to act against me.

I want to know how do i go about this , should i complain to police about him, complaint to vigilance department or put a court case againt him.

Thanks

Raymond

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 June 2016

Do you have copy of the letters and evidence other accustations?

Raymond Dias   06 June 2016

Hi,

Yes i do have copy of the letters and other false accusations. He and his family frame up stories and complaint againt us to police and other government departments.

Thanks

Raymond

Hope you also have evidence that his accustations are false.

Show everything to a very able counsel specializing in criminal/defamtion/discriminatory retaliation matters.................

I have been sharing citations, illustrations wholeheartedly.

Despite that consult an expert in person with all docs on record, and let each doc and inputs pass thru trained legal eyes and mind of your counsel.

I shall continue to suggest to this effect.

Online discussions have its own limitations.

The posts are first hand impressions.

Atleast my posts are impressions.

There are counsels thast specialize in respective field of law e.g labor-service matters, criminal matters, consumer matters and once the reader has understood the matter to an extent the reader should consult a very able counsel.

When you are sick see a doctor and avoid self-medication even if it is Doctor in allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, naturopathy etc etc............

When you have legal issues gather advise and then consult a counsel  in the respective field of law.

Rest is upto the indivisula that has a issue on hands.

The purpose of this post is not to debate or argue with any opinion.

Raymond Dias   07 June 2016

Thank you Sir's for your valuable reply. I just needed an idea , i know i will have to go to lawyers only for this mattter. Thanks once again..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register