Complaint against Employee


 What action can be initiated against a central government employee by his own department, when it is informed to them that the said employee has a given false statement in FIR CASE DIARY statement that he has given huge amount of Dowry and gold on his daughters marriage and a  criminal case pending against him. Central Govt. employee already replied to show cause notice issued by his department that he has not given any dowry or gold in his statement. How Central govt makes its decision? whether it will believe and take consideration with  show cause notice statement reply given by the employee to the central govt. or it will consider the FIR case diary,chargesheet statements and  crpc 161 statement given by the employee before the police that he has given dowry and gold on his daughters marriage ? on what statement does Central government makes his decision??




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu