Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harish   01 July 2015

Compensation and job

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is regarding what kind of compensation can demand from Private reputed pharmaceutical company. Before this I would like to bring your kind notice to all forum members that, recent appraisal they have rated few employees as below expectation.  They have done it wontedly for few senior employees, few of them went ahead and had discussion with senior management. As they are from local area and by expecting their political back ground company has provided compensation as one year existing CTC and along with service bonus depending on total experience. This has happened at Hyderabad. Same company also in Bangalore but Bangalore employees are quite and not demanding any compensation. The thing is after 3 months they may fire... so instead of waiting 3 months, is there any chances to get screw the employer as they have done for one location and not done for other location employee though organization is same?

Please suggest...

Employee…

Learning

7 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 July 2015

you have not been able to explain problem in one reading.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     05 July 2015

In Bangalore also the employees should unite and extract deal like thier counterparts.

Relate appraisal with appraisal matrix and point vindication.

Harish   06 July 2015

Thanks for your reply.

Sudhir Kumar sir, 

It looks management wants to remove senior employee, in that Hyderabad location they had identified 13 members and in Banglore 4. Now Hyderabad employee as I mentioned in earlier post, the  deal is over with suitable compensation. But as of now in Banglore they are not discussing/raising their voice. My question is if I myself initiate to discuss and if I demand the compensation as Hyderabad collegues will it work out. I am not sure remaining 3 of my colleagues how many will join their hands with me. But myself don't like to continue as I have spent  more than 8 years in this organization... In this 8 years I have been getting good rating and not having any single black mark in this duration. But this year only they have rated below normal... so I don't like to continue and has to sue the company due their ill treat... 8 years served  honestly what ever they assigned the work... now I don't want to them.....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     06 July 2015

please take help of someone who can write your problem in a way that it is understood.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2015

If compensation is paid to one it should be paid to all.

Generate evidence and apply your negotiation,persuasion,persistence,reasoning skills...........................or take help of seasoned Labor Law Consulatnt/Service Matters Lawyer/Law Firm.

Lawyers are skilled and can support you.

Even if at senior positions trade Unions like FMRAI can still embrace you.

I ma getting a feel of the name of the company.

If you have no objection you can share by PM.

Harish   07 July 2015

Kumar sir, Thanks for your valubale suggestion. Sure I will share the name through PM.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 July 2015

Responded to your PM.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register