Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Veerendra   02 July 2015

Commercial charges for a clinic ???

Dear all eminent lawyers,

I am a dentist and practice in a ground floor flat in Mumbai since 10th June 1990. When I bought the flat the society was not formed. The society was formed in Dec 1992. Ever since the society was formed the society has been charging commercial charges to me. Furthermore they kept on increasing commercial charges. The commercial charges were Rs.100/- in 1992, they increased it ad hoc to Rs. 225/-, and then Rs.500/- and now Rs.750/-.

Furthermore I am sure they did not pay commercial charges to the BMC (Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation). Many times I tried to reason with them but nothing come out of it. During our meetings they just shouted.

So now I went to know what are my legal options and how do I approach the law. I also wish to know how I can find out whether the society has paid commercial charges of my appartment to the BMC.

Regards

Dr. Veerendra Darakh

Learning

2 Replies

Veerendra   02 July 2015

If I have to file an RTI to know about the above mentioned information how do I go about doing it.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

Veerendra   02 July 2015

I also want to know how much should the society pay the BMC ( Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation ) when it  takes commercial charges from me. For example when it takes Rs.100/- from me as " commercial" how much can the society keep and how much goes to BMC.

By RTI can I ask for information from BMC from 1992 onwards. The society was formed in 1992.

Hope to see replies and many thanks in advance for the same.

Regards,

Veerendra Darakh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register