LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

michel mickky (officer)     27 July 2014

Colleague not behaving well

Hi, my name is Mickky i am working in a BPO -Mercer india pvt ltd. gurgaon. I just want to know how can i file a complain of my colleague who work in my team but sometime calls me on my mobile and use very dirty language and abuse me all mc and bc thoose abuses pleas tell me how can i complain against him, i told my manager several time that he abuses me.. also i recorded his call in which he was abusing me very dirty language..also tell me that using dirty and abusive language comes under IPC and criminal cases.. he says these abuses mc, bc, etc.. please reply and suggest me what action should i take against him, also tell me should i mark an FIR against him ?, please reply.. @ thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 July 2014

Please go through "Visakha" guidelines and case details by searching in google (Safety of woman at work Place) and this shows the way how you have to proceed further.

When Tejpals could not escape how can a BPO official escape from a law that protects woman at work place.  Yes. Using abusing language through phone is also a serious offence.

As the matter is sensitive and depends on your martial status, problem has to be tackled by you, as you are educated.  You can also seek help of  women organisations and they can guide you properly.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2014

Rightly advised by Mr. Prasad.   Owing to the sensitivity of the issue and your reputation and status, you may have to take wise decision to tackle the issue, however, if the tortures are beyond tolerance level and if yur management is giving a deaf ear to your problem, you may take the aid of some women NGO in the local and teach the guy a fitting lesson.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2014

If you are a female then you can lodge complaint with Committee formed in the company and if Grievance is not resolved sincerely approach such committee formed in your city.

If you are a male still you can lodge complaint in writing with police and MD, Head-HR of your company.

You can include that on dated.......................you have approached your manager......................and satisfactory resolution was not achieved and provided to you.

If you are staying all alone out of your native place and away from your family you must inform family in writing and also be a member of communities as a safety measure.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register