Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Gaurav (adsasd)     24 December 2010

Coaching Institutes for Judiciary Service in Delhi

Hello All

I have recently completed my LLB degree and am really keen to try for the delhi judicial services exam. It would be very grateful if amy of the memebers can suggest some good traininig institute/coaching classes in and around Delhi which foucs on this exam.

Best Regards

Gaurav Grewal

Learning

8 Replies

silamani (Advocate)     25 December 2010

Hi,

The coaching centre for Judiciary Services are" AMBITION "  and   "RAHULS". Both the centers are in north campus. You can check it. Rahul gives even the correspondence materials. all the best.

(Guest)

Dear Gaurav,

You can find particulars of a few such institutes at the following link:

https://www.clickindia.com/search.php?q=Correspondence+coaching+for+delhi+judicial+services+examination

AJIT KUMAR SATAPATHY (MANAGER IN BANK)     30 September 2011

Dear Sir,

Please tell me if any coaching centre in Mumbai for Judicial Services. I am staying in Kandivali ( East).The Judicial Services of various States like Orissa, Delhi etc are commencing every year.

Thanks & Regards

Ajit Kumar Satapathy

Adv. Subhadeep Saha (Lawyer.)     18 October 2011

Rahul's in delhi is good. but remember success always depends upon your own efforts.

Ravish Roshan (Practicing Advocate)     25 February 2013

if you can also update me with the fee structure that these coaching institutes are charging!! :)

Shibham Thakur (Advocate)     14 May 2013

Till now I have cleared five judiciary exams, prepared stuff on my own. However, what I will tell to everybody so that every student like me also get benefit

There are more than 10 institutes all across India

Go for best law teachers and not simple institutes

If planning for self study then go for good books, and not simple local writer books.

Use judgments (of high courts and supreme courts) in answers and while studying law.

While choosing coaching institutes always go for Demo Lectures first and then decide accordingly :

Below data of some institutes, has ben collected by me while surfing internet, I hope everybody gets benefit -

JKILS Jaipur

Judiciary coaching in uttar pradesh

Neelambar Jha Organisation

Rahuls Ias Law

Neelambar Jha Organisation has also got some Demo Lectures, so that make it transparent and useful.

akshitasharma   02 January 2016

Hi, For Judiciary coaching,  You can join 'Delhi Law Academy Institute in Dwarka'. Delhi Law Academy (DLA) offers Judiciary Coaching in Delhi NCR. It is an online training web portal for Judicial coaching for Judicial services of all states like: Delhi Judicial Service.  We are also provides llb entrance exam coaching, CLAT coaching, law entrance coaching and more at cheap price. https://delhilawacademy.org/

Attached File :
  • downloaded: 99 times
  • Harsh Dhir   10 April 2017

Juris Academy is one of the best Law and Judiciary Institute in India. I have successfully completed my course from Juris and appeared for Delhi Judiciary Mains. I am also appearing for HJS and Uttrakhand. You may also contact Juris Academy, 29. First Floor, Mall Road, Kingsway Camp, Delhi-110009, Mobile 8010905050, 8510905050. The Faculty is highly experienced and knowledgeable. They also provide notes.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register