Co-operative housing society issue

Dear Sirs,

Good Morning,

Greetings for the Day !

The undersigned resides in CHS with 206 Flat owners. Some of the nominal members of the society have found out the Managing Committee and the Office Bearers of the Society are not following the By Laws of the Society and working as per self-will. Further, it is observed that the Managing Committee is hiding the facts from the Society Members. Even the financial statements reflect inappropriate outstanding dues from the default members. 

We as members wish to lodge a complaint against the Managing Committee to DDR / DR and also if required using RTI Act . Kindly, let us the know the procedure to be followed.






Lawyer in

The Department of Cooperation will regulate and monitor the activities of Cooperative Societies to ensure their democratic function and to protect the interests of the members of the Cooperative Societies as provided in the Cooperative Act.Cooperative Societies are Organizations that are registered under one of the Cooperative Societies Acts.

You can give complaint to the Commissioner of Department of Cooperation societies.


Dear Sir,

Thank You for your valuable reply / answer. Further, What will be implications as the Managing Committee / Office Bearers have not issued Share Certificates to 50 Members for past 7 Years inspite of the Share Capital has been paid by the said members. Similarly, Society has PAN Number but PAN Card and Letter of Allotment have been misplaced the Office Bearers which was not informed to other Committee Members.


Mihir Joglekar







Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu