Clause in property sale deed

I am selling my plot and in the sale deed prepared by an advocate ,one of the clauses says the following

"The VENDOR further covenants with the PURCHASER that the VENDOR shall from time to time and at all times hereafter to execute and register or cause to be done executed and registered all such acts and things for more perfectly assuring the title of the property hereby conveyed in favour of the PURCHASER"

I shall be thankful if you can let me know the meaning of this clause and if it's ok to have this clause in the sale deed

The learned advocate who had quoted the said clause in the said deed may have copied from somewhere. I wish, he ought to have used the simple English in it.

CEO

This is a routine clause that forms a part of the sale agreement and means that the seller will ensure that the purchaser enjoys the absolute ownership of the property and he will help if there is any adverse claim from a third party.

So why not in simple English? Is it just because we Indians are apes, qualified only to copy our erstwhile rulers the Britishers? How, easy and simple is which Shri Kishor Mehta CEO has explained.

Thanks a lot sirs for clarifying my doubt.. Very much appreciate your timely support

Kirubakaran: thanks you too for raising the query. While speciall thanks to Sh. Kishor Mehta for translating the said text in simple English.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum:

LAWyersclubindia Menu