Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

alok (officer)     18 December 2014

Clarification on land records: haryana

hello experts.

My grand mother was single daughter to her  family and inherited some land from her parents.

Later her cousin brothers occupied the land , she fought court case against this, but eventually gaveup.

Now, i am digging into it and find if all of the land was transferred to her brother or if some is still remaining in her name.

i have 2 queries

(1) iam attaching jamabandi nakal, can someone tell of owners details from it.

(2) is there any records of abadi land(ghar,  gher).

//alok

Learning

5 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     19 December 2014

Land registration generally describes systems by which matters concerning ownershippossession or other rights in land can be recorded (usually with a government agency or department) to provide evidence of title, facilitate transactions and to prevent unlawful disposal. The information recorded and the protection provided will vary by jurisdiction.Submit an application to local revenue officer/collector of the district.

Jai Karan Nagwan (consultant)     19 December 2014

Before you become bad with your maternal relatives, please let me know date of death of your grandma. Than I shall advise you the next course.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     24 December 2014

You may have to enquire from the local revenue department about the details by moving an application to this effect.

alok (officer)     26 December 2014

she died in year 2000

alok (officer)     16 January 2015

hi guys,

any suggestions.

br

alok

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register