Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Civil suit - set aside lower court order -

hello,

in case of a cvil parittion suit, a lower court has set a party ex parte and the case was decreed in plaintiff favor. i am on   the defendat side and one of 5 defendants.rest all appeared .this is for a property in warangal ,AP.

now,if the defendant wants to apply for that ex parte set aside, will it be at ther lower  court level or at high court.how long will this take to decide on the set aside at lower/higher court. also, will the plaintiff have any say or object to the request made by the defendant for set aside order..  do i need a junior or senior lawyer for the set aisde application ..can i use a junior lawyer just for the set aside process and then hire a senior lawyer to get the case going?

since the case is already decreed, after the ex parte set side, does the defendant need to file a fresh case or wil it allow the existing case to be reviewed and get all the other defendants involved again.. while this the exparte set aside is pending, will it affect the decree in favor of plaintiff or will have any binding on it and prevent the plaintiff from moving forward with any action.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register