LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BABU (accountant)     29 May 2015

Civil dispute

we (myself and brother) given registered GPA for development but due to some reasons developers stopped construction. now after approx. 6 years developers are asking to reimburse cost of consctruction which was partially constructed. we filed a civil suit but our advocate is not responding. i am willing to go amicabilly with builders but my elder brother is not willing. my question is that can i sell my share of land?  or should i first cancel the register GPA? but my brother is not willing to do anything. he is influenced by very bad people. he wants to put every thing in stand still.

please help me how to go legally and to solve my issue in short time.

thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

S.D.kahaley (advocate)     31 May 2015

Hi Friends,

The issue relates to correction in the registered sale deed. A piece of land (vacant plot) was purchased by an individual. the sale deed was executed in 2002. Recently it surfaced that the plot no 71 was erroneouly written in the sale deed in stead of plot no 70. The plot no 71 was alredy sold to some other person. The Society who owns the plots is ready to execute a correction deed but the sub registrar says that the purchaser will have to pay full registration charges once again. Appeal in this case lies to District Registrar. the registrar also of the same openion.

Is there any remedy wherein a suit can be filed in civil court and plead for genuineness of the matter and get it rectified. if yes under which provision? pl enlighten.

s.d.kahaley. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register