LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kvijay12345 (ss)     09 May 2014

Citation of hc or sc

I want the reference to the judgements on the Cheques given for the purpose of security does not attract sec. 138 of NI Act.,in case of unsecured personal loan . Can any body please furnish me the details of such examples from HC or supreme court?

Learning

7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     09 May 2014

Plz find the attachment.

Sorry find below-

I think there is problem in server or in my system. I have tried twice but could not attach the judgment- Note the case and search-

IN THE HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT BOMBAY
BENCH AT AURANGABAD

CRIMINAL APPLICATION NO. 898 OF 2009

Ramkrishna Urban Cooperative Credit .. Applicant
Society Ltd., Maliwada, Ahmednagar,
through Authorised Signatory,
Shri Chhagan Tukaram Raut,
Age. 36 years, Occ. Service,
R/o. Mutha Chambers, Maliwada,
Ahmednagar.

Versus

Shri Rajendra Bhagchand Warma .. Respondent
Age 38 years, Occ. Business,
R/o. 2044, Daware Galli,
Near Vithal Mandir, Ahmednagar.

RESERVED ON : 03.02.2010
PRONOUNCED ON : 16.02.2010

Kvijay12345 (ss)     30 March 2015

I badly needed this thanks a lot.

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     31 March 2015

This is earlier HC judgment. Later apex court judgments have rejected all please of , blank , stolen , mis used and or security cheques..

You should  be able to prove no legal liability than only security cheque plea will survive even in this above Bombay HC citation.

THERE ARE MANY OTHER SIMPLE METHODS TO WIN THE CHEQUE CASE, FIND OUT AND FOLLOW THEM.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     01 April 2015

Adv Trilok,

Please do not misguide people on public forum.......there are no simple or complex method to win a criminal case......blank cheque as well as security cheque are valid defenses subject to legally admissible proof......Couple of you are writing non sense in this forum, without actually suggesting the solution to people....give proper guidance instead of such non senses...

THERE ARE MANY OTHER SIMPLE METHODS TO WIN THE CHEQUE CASE, FIND OUT AND FOLLOW THEM.

This bold statement by you is utter non sense....the person has come on this forum to know the solution, if he could find out, he would not have come....and if you know any why not put on this forum...otherwise stay away from posting nonsense..

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     02 April 2015

I am reporting to the administrator or moderator of this forum to ban you immediately, people like you bring disgrace to the noble community of counsels.......when truth is told, you resort to uncivilised language.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More