LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harassedhusband   30 January 2018

Child visitation

Wife has filed application under 151 of cpc to cancle the visitation in Guardian and Wards act given to me on ground that during visitation i am feeding my son spurious eating products and teaching my son on how to abuse in filthy language to my wife and mother in law. She also got a prescriptttion from a local nursing home clinic which says that my son was brought with the complaing of fever and loose motion and got treated. By puting such false and frivilous allegation she is looking to cancle the visitation which I have.

Pls sugggest how to counter it.

Learning

48 Replies

(Guest)

If it is your child, you make it say all that the mother is teling is false in court, rest judge will grant you custody of kid if you are wlling to take care.  

(Guest)

If it is your child, you make it say all that the mother is teling is false in court, rest judge will grant you custody of kid if you are wlling to take care.  

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

(Guest)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register