Cheque bounce case, how to defend. please help

Hi All,
      I am Santhosh from Bangalore. I have some queries regarding same cheque bouncing case. One of my brothers give signed blank cheque of my mother to his friend for his money transactions, without my mother consent.
       His friend betrayed and wrote the 3 lakhs on the cheque and put the cheque bounce case on my mother, My mother did not took any money from that betryed friend. She was not in town and she did not aware of court summons, now court has issued a warrant. She is old and senior citizen, Could you please guide us how to defend the case and what are the immediate steps to take care for this case. Kindly guide us.

Santhosh Raj


don't worry.. attend the court and go for the cancelation of warrant.. and defend the case...



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu