Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh (PARTNER)     21 October 2013

Cheque bounce case

Sir,

I initiated cheque bounce case against the offender in the month of Aug 2012, where as the offender's councel appplied for exemption by filinin the vakalath on the first date, there after for the next case date he didnt appear, and susequently absent for the second date before the court, and judge issued warant against the offender,  fortunately  the judge transfered and new judge occupied and posted the case for Feburary 2014.

The offender is taking shelter under the long date and not interested to pay or settle the amount.

what course of action shall i explore so that the amount is received and the offender is punished legally?

Learning

4 Replies

Jairaj (Partner)     21 October 2013

Kindly ask your counsel to appear with a memo for early posting of your matter. But you will have to satisfy the court the factors necessitating your moving of the memo. I am wondering why your counsel did not object to the long date, when it was given.

Ramesh (PARTNER)     22 October 2013

Sir,  thank for your suggestion, since the judge is new to the hall he posted all new cases to long dates, but as you said i ask my councel for earlier dates by reveling my financial crises and dificulties i am facing and mental trauma for paying my credit card bills and as well as Loan EMI's.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     23 October 2013

file an application before court for early hearing through your counsel.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     26 June 2014

please p;ut all facts in one thread.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More