Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

santhosh (Engineer)     18 September 2014

Cheque bounce

Sir,

I have bought one flat from the builder during the purchase he said only 8 flats will be constructed and amenities like lift,power backups,car parking will be separate for every one.In this scenario i  have balance of Rs 1 lakh for that amount i have given a post dated cheque and i occupied my flat from last three months.soon as i occupied my flat i came to know that one flat in flat at second floor is unapproved and a shop in our car parking also unapproved.So we all flat owners asked clarification about these but the builder didn't respond well therefore we approached the chennai corporation and they sent him stop work notice.In this situation am not satisfied with the car parking given by him.Then he locked the lift,amenities like power backup is not provided for lift in addition to this plumbing work in my flat is very poor water leaking.He did not give any documents other than Electricity Card..The drainage connection,Metro water connection has not given to all flats including mine.Then i did stop payment for my cheque.Now the builder bounced my cheque and sent me a notice to settell the above said money.In this scenario how to tackle this case how do justify my stop payment

regards

CSK

Learning

1 Replies

Hardeep (Business)     18 September 2014

1) have you served notice of all these deficiencies to the builder? 2) if not, you should settle the cheque amount since that is clear liability as of date and proceed re your other matters

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register