Cheating our wife with me with her boy friend

please suggest me what can i will do now ? 

 will marry on 2007 after the marry one child is born but before the marry our wife is relationship with someone by near his father shop she always to who is cable operator business ,he has already married and child , when went to our Shshurab on June 2014 i will found ever thing , our wife will work at private nursing home to show the people that i have work that why i will stay here her father and mother know everything about her relation ship with the person i have only evidence of his mobile no. in which he or she will contact each other and go more than some no is also using by that person which i will got rest no will give to at the time of investigation. on that no. where all incoming outgoing facilities was available but but after we have fight with my wife and father in-law incoming facility will block , now our wife will know that he will know the no so the no will lock very recently or close i will also ask our wife to give divorce ,but she will not given me divorce , in such circumstance how can live it is block with human living i will also know how can we got the on which name the no will taken and also got recovered of out going and incoming and mis call by this i suggest me where i will went to lodge the case whether you will help me to get rid from that thing which is happen day day in my life and the person will punished for cheating under section article ipc 125 and our wife will also cheat to me 
please provide me suggestion where can solve soon possible

Instructor @ Calcutta (

You can sue adultery if your have strong evidence. You have to collect all call records from mobile company. You might investigate on this with either yourself or close friend whom you trust or any detective agency and get strong evidence on this.


Though it is very hard to prove, But if you can prove this then you also can get divorce as per sec. 13 of HMA.


497 IPC. Adultery —
Whoever has s*xual intercourse with a person who is and whom he knows or has
reason to believe to be the wife of another man, without the consent or connivance
of that man, such s*xual intercourse not amounting to the offence of rape, is guilty
of the offence of adultery, and shall be punished with imprisonment of either
descripttion for a term which may extend to five years, or with fine, or with both. In
such case the wife shall be punishable as an abettor.




Punishment—Imprisonment for 5 years, or fine, or both—Non-cognizable—
Bailable—Triable by Magistrate of the first class—Non-compoundable.



Strongly advice is that:- 1. Be very careful before filing case. 1st collect all strong evidence, and then and only then file case. 2. If you can video record their meeting either yourself or with the help of some agent, it will be best evidence. Advocate naveen karnal. 9034823167

Agree with naveen....collect video evidence cos any other evidence will not work! wife will not be arrested...just her paramour..

legal advisor

if u can gather evidence through chats, emails which could prove their intentions clearily u can apply for divorce on reasons of adultery




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu