Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sushant (Sr. CSA)     15 August 2011

Cheating by estate agent in property dealing.

I am very upset and dont know what to do to take my and my wife's hard earned money from a liar and cheater, who misused our faith.

We approached him to buy a property of 13.50 lac for which we paid total 35k as token. He lied to us by saying that he paid 2 lac for us. Which was never given to the owner at all. we paid 35K for ULC (urban Land ceiling) but actual amt was 25K which we verified. We have that ULC document with us.

Then he pitched to purchase a small flat of 7.30 lacs for which no ULC was required but he took 25k from us. There is not document given by him. We have everything recorded on during a phone call. Whole phone call is recorded and he accepted everything abt what is taken by him for what.

He also have 30K of our hard earned money which is taken from us. he lied again and cheated. 

I cant do anything because we are on a verge of loosing the registration cost, token money and balance money which we gave for small flat, 1.30 lacs. I need 6 lacs for it to get it. He also said that registration for that small flat is 59000 but actual cost as per registration documents is 37000.

Pls help and let me know how can I recover our hard earned money from this cheater.

Pls help. pls help.

Proof we have: Registration document for small flat 390 sq, ft,, ULC for 13.50 lac flat., Voice recording of a phone call. Let us know what we can do?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register