LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nikhil   03 April 2019

Charactet and antecedents verification for PSU

Hello all, My query is about the character verification for psu job. I have worked and lived for 2 years at X city (not my hometown) but 1 year at my friend's govt quarter and 1 year at difft place on rent. The same i have mentioned in attestation form, now will police officers ask for address proof of both the address? How this verification process actually happens? I resigned from the job and now living at my hometown, will they ask me to come there at police station with address proof? Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

Nikhil   03 April 2019

Tough times means what...i have left my job and come back to my hometown and the same i have mentioned in attestation form...what will tough time means in this case??

Nikhil   03 April 2019

Yes..that is what my query is about...we provide mob no. in attestation form for this reason. If they ask me to come then i will go..no issues in that the only thing is that weather they will ask address proof or if i does not have address proof for 1 year then is there any solution to get the things done?

Nikhil   03 April 2019

Yes, i can be there but i am not having address proof of one year bcz i was living in my friends quarter. I'm having one year rent agreement whr i was tenant. Thank you for the response.

Nikhil   03 April 2019

Yes, i can be there but i am not having address proof of one year bcz i was living in my friends quarter. I'm having one year rent agreement whr i was tenant. Thank you for the response.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register